The One Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The One Alliance

A Forum for discussing Star Battle strategies

2 posters

SO LONG, FAIR WELL, GOODBYE

KASMAT

SO LONG, FAIR WELL, GOODBYE Empty SO LONG, FAIR WELL, GOODBYE

Post  KASMAT Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:21 pm

So here I sit, wondering how in the hell I am going to write this. Thio I haven't played with you guys.gals long, it has been abd honour and a privaliage to.
    First off
    I would like to give my thanks, and respect to Wabbit. He has done so much for this alliance, and game that words can not say it all.He plays hard, and fast, but most of all fair. He has given his time, and resources to all, to make this a better gamming experiance for you. Once in awhile I come across a person who rise's above the rest in his/her game-man ship, and if there was an award for this "Wabbit" would recive it hands down.

As you all know I am leaving this game, I will not be back to play it, I will not play a game that is one-sided.
    If there is never a chance to win, why even play.

The game is down right now, so once I am able to get back in I will finish sending the rest of my resources to those that asked for them.

I enjoyed this game, and was all ready to ask some of the different alliance's I am in to see if I could get some of them to join this game. Now None of them will. I was going to donate to the game, but they lost out there are as well, It would have been easy to do as well , I have friends who live in romania.

But alast it is all for not.

I'll keep this alliance site in my favorites to be able to pop in once in awhile to see how you are all doing.

CHEER's
    Wabbit
    Wabbit
    Admin

SO LONG, FAIR WELL, GOODBYE Empty Re: SO LONG, FAIR WELL, GOODBYE

Post  Wabbit Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Well I really do not want to see anyone go.. I do understand why tho... I think the owner got a huge awaking call tho with all the posts... I doubt he will go banning anyone for a while... We also play another game where I've known the owner for years Galaxis.com good space game as well.. Limited Alliance to 18 members..crushyou and I just opened new accounts there.... Well I don't think you'll be far... Either way Thx for the support and I think we may still babble in time again... I'm gonna be on the game tonight and use my account to suicide some of these Noobs

I won't build a fleet large for them to gain unfair advantage like they are doing...but Fuck am I gonna slam em with Missiles..... MWaahahahahahaaa

Come join the fun!!!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm

good bye kasmat. see you soon. Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:23 am