The One Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The One Alliance

A Forum for discussing Star Battle strategies

2 posters

Pikarde123 Cheats

Wabbit
    Wabbit
    Admin

Pikarde123 Cheats Empty Pikarde123 Cheats

Post  Wabbit Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Hmm since sell offs,to me, is a form of cheating,.... even tho it's not in the rules,which many rules are marked

Sell offs is fucken cheating...

Demn sold off to Pikarde

They wanna play like that?... well the TOA are a much larger group.

What gets me are the whimps that need to hide cause they don't have the courage to battle....

Go play Neo-Pets if you don't like to battle....
    demn

Pikarde123 Cheats Empty Re: Pikarde123 Cheats

Post  demn Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:53 pm

you wanna explain how sold off anything...I DIDN'T CHEAT...All I did was build up my fleet and come back and all of a sudden it is gone...I attacked pikard 2 days ago...why haven't you answered question before when i posted on the alliance page? SOME HELP
    Wabbit
    Wabbit
    Admin

Post  Wabbit Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:58 pm

demn wrote:you wanna explain how sold off anything...I DIDN'T CHEAT...All I did was build up my fleet and come back and all of a sudden it is gone...I attacked pikard 2 days ago...why haven't you answered question before when i posted on the alliance page? SOME HELP

18 demn VS pikarde123 525.450.000 875.750.000 Sat 04 Apr 09:47:40

You sent 3 fleets of ships...One fleet had 10000 Destroyers that was sent up against 60000 Destroyers... If someone else has the pass to your account you're getting hacked by Pikarde... then you should make a post in the forum.. I sent you the Phalynx reports.. Thats how I know who's doing what.

We do not believe that you were hacked... I know how desperate Pikarde is to catch me... And you are not the only 'friend' of MUZ hiding in our midst... like I asked you...Please leave the TOA on your own or be kicked and destroyed.
    mikey

Post  mikey Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:10 pm

demn atacked me when i was offline . then i appeared online and bring my fleet. i don't think that this is a hacked.
    Wabbit
    Wabbit
    Admin

Post  Wabbit Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:03 am

mikey wrote:demn atacked me when i was offline . then i appeared online and bring my fleet. i don't think that this is a hacked.

No they weren't the only ones doing that...We caught another account from the TOA sending Steph92 cash as well.We suspected Steph of account jumping.. They were sent a warning in the PMs and since then it has stopped.

Gotta love them Phalanx

I just read the rules:

3. Pushing

It is not allowed for any account to obtain unfair profit out of a lower ranked account in a matter of resources.

What these guys did is against the rules:

http://forum.star-battle.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6&sid=68a10be5c64fbeb911e2146b23bd0535

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 am