The One Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The One Alliance

A Forum for discussing Star Battle strategies

Bounty Reward !! Get resources for hits!

Wabbit
    Wabbit
    Admin

Bounty Reward !! Get resources for hits! Empty Bounty Reward !! Get resources for hits!

Post  Wabbit Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Ok this place will be open to everyone... Alliance or not... Any Bounties placed here on TOA members will be deleted

Pikarde123

This guy deserves a slap... anyone posting screen shots on attacks to Pikarde123 will get rewarded with Res's

Depending on the severity of the attack... depends on the higher the bounty.

The more damage you do..the more you'll get paid. GL!!

*this also applies to non-alliance members

Bounty Reward !! Get resources for hits! Empty Re: Bounty Reward !! Get resources for hits!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 am

They don't need you resources. And now you need resources to rebuild your fleet. I have said you that you can't put with MUZ Evil or Very Mad And nice forum . Contain many information about the alliance. thanks wa Very Happy
    Wabbit
    Wabbit
    Admin

Bounty Reward !! Get resources for hits! Empty Re: Bounty Reward !! Get resources for hits!

Post  Wabbit Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:12 pm

pikarde123 wrote:They don't need you resources. And now you need resources to rebuild your fleet. I have said you that you can't put with MUZ Evil or Very Mad And nice forum . Contain many information about the alliance. thanks wa Very Happy

Sure np... There is nothing in there worth anything anyway...actually you can see where we killed ARM.. MUZ will not grow thats for sure..not with you there

As per the rules are written about bounties I must cancel this order.

I'll take care of the worm myself.

abuse-mailbox: abuse@romtelecom.ro

also in more ways than one Smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 am